Terms & Conditions of Membership
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully. Please take these written terms and conditions as applicable at all times and priority over any verbal agreements. These terms and conditions replace any previous editions.
Your membership entitles you to the benefits outlined on our pricing page. You are entitled to visit during member hours only (See below).
• Members under the age of 12 must be with a parent/legal guardian over the age of 18 whilst on the premises.
• Members under the age of 16 are limited to 2 hours of activity time per day for reasons of health and safety.
• Members over the age of 16 are privileged with unlimited access during member hours.
Members are welcome to all Open Adventure sessions. Tots Adventure sessions, Family Adventure sessions and After School Adventure sessions are available however subject to availability.
- Activities during member hours
- 20% off café
- 20% off parties (max 3 per year)
- 20% off up to 3 guests
- Discounts on events throughout the year
Cancelling your Membership
We will be unable to cancel your membership during the 1 month contract.
We may cancel your membership if any person we have listed as being a member:
• Repeatedly breaks the Park Rules.
• Is subject to a ‘red note’ as per the Membership Code of Conduct (ask a member of staff for more information).
• Allows a non-member to use your membership/card.